Remote Control Machines: Custom Cars
Construct ten different remote control cars
This is the ultimate Remote Control Car kit! Junior engineers will speed into the fast lane of automotive engineering with the Remote Control Machines: Custom Cars.Bulky Item Free Gift Available
or 4 payments of $36.25 with Learn moreIn Stock (Hurry Only 3 Left!)
FREEBIES! Buy Remote Control Machines: Custom Cars & choose from one of these free gifts! Tap here for details!
Get in the driver's seat with Remote-Control Machines: Custom Cars. You'll explore the physics of speed, acceleration, energy, and aerodynamics.
There are many different types of cars, from race cars to pickup trucks. When designing and building cars, engineers consider these differences. All cars are subject to the same laws of physics, which govern their design.
In this kit, you will build ten models of different types of cars. You'll also learn about some of the engineerings that goes into designing a car. Once you've built the designs, try reconfiguring the parts to build your own custom creations. You could time each design and find which one is the fastest!
Instructions to build 10 different models:
- Race Cars: Build a model of a sleek race car and a dragster to race around a track. Learn about the physics of cars and drag racing.
- Luxury Cars: Construct a luxury supercar and learn about how the gears, engines and drive shafts of cars work.
- Classic Cars: Build a hot rod and a hot hatchback and learn about some famous cars through history. Then learn about engineering a race car and building a speedy go-kart.
- Modern Cars: Build a pickup truck and a truck to move cargo around. Then build a buggy to drive up hills.
- Future Car: Construct an electric car and learn about some of the features that cars of the future might have.
Packed with 260 pieces, Here is what's Included:
- 80 page full-color experiment guide and instruction manual\
- 3-hole rod
- 3-hole cross rod, orange
- 3 hole dual rod, grey
- 3-hole wide rounded rod, black
- 5-hole rod B, grey
- 5-hole rod C, orange
- 5-hole dual rod B & C, grey
- 7-hole wide rounded rod, black
- 7-hole flat rounded rod, black
- 11-hole rod
- 15-hole dual rod
- Square frame
- Short frame
- 90-degree converter X & Y, grey
- Axle, 35mm
- Axle, 70mm
- Axle, 100mm
- Tube, 20mm
- Body plate L & R, orange
- Body plate L & R, black
- Side plate
- Small body plate A, black
- Small body plate A, orange
- Large body plate
- Small body plate B
- Short anchor pin, blue
- Anchor pin, red
- Long button pin
- Two-to-one converter
- Anchor pin lever
- 9-hole rod
- Small body plate C, Left & Right
- Flat body plate
- 4-hole flat rounded rod, orange
- 4-ball joint
- U rod
- IR steering motor box
- 4-channel IR remote control unit
- 4-channel battery box
- Adjustable gearbox
- Electrostatic sticker sheet
- Gear for gearbox, Green, Blue, Orange, Red
*Requires 2 x AAA batteries & 3 x AA batteries (not included)
Lots of racing fun for ages 8 and up.
Get ready to build, customise and drive ten realistic remote-controlled cars.
Remote Control Machines: Custom Cars Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Writing a review for products you have purchased
Other Budding Scientists Also Bought
When people buy Remote Control Machines: Custom Cars they normally buy these too:
More 2 Science Products & Brands have been featured in these awesome places: